New Ideas and Suggestions

Want to shape colwiz with your ideas? Let us know your ideas and suggestions, and together, we will make colwiz even more awesome!

I think...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrated PDF reader for the Android app

Using a third-party reader is a bad idea because annotations can not be treated as meta-data that can be later used as such in the desktop app (they will just be embedded in the pdf files).

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Android Phone/Tablet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. pdf annotation syncing

I have been trying it for some times but it does not appear that my annotation in my tablet are synced. That is, it does not appear that changes made in my tablet, at least on the pdf files, are not synced. But it is really necessary to have this functionality.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android Phone/Tablet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear that you are having issues with PDF annotation syncing. This forum is dedicated to feature requests, but our support team will be happy to resolve this issue for you. Your query has been forward to them. Could you possibly provide the support team (support@colwiz.com) with a breakdown of the actions you took to try syncing your annotations?

Warm regards,
    colwiz Team

3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Folder management

Hello! I'm new to colwiz but it is instantly loveable, easy and great to use. Yet, I have two short suggestions for the android app:

1. Could you allow the app to delete articles, create folders and move them between them?
    2. Could you add support for the smart folders in the app?

Thanks I lot, I appreciate your work and help

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. android app

The choices in the app are a little weak.
    I would like to add an folder for recently added and recently read.

But I love that I can use Adobe pdf Reader -- do not change that!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Android Phone/Tablet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Ideas and Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base