New Ideas and Suggestions

Want to shape colwiz with your ideas? Let us know your ideas and suggestions, and together, we will make colwiz even more awesome!

I think...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit publications in Groups

Currently, it is not possible, to edit a publication in a group. Maybe, because it is just linked to the main entry. But the problem is that the title formatting (i. e. species names in italics) is lost. Also, if I click on the group's entry, the formatting gets also lost in the main entry. That's a bug, i think.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It's really hard to relocate conversation, file shared between me and another collaborator

not all of the notifications load, cannot filter notifications. Ideally, I can type in the name of my collaborator and all types of communication would appear, e.g., files that are shared in Drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are in the process of revising our Web interface. Some changes will come into effect later today with the release of our latest update. Your comments have been passed on to our development team, which will examine potential solutions to the issues you have raised. As ever, we are most grateful for you feedback.

Warm wishes,
    colwiz Team

3. Allow more than one Group calendar

It is usefull to have a separate calendar for, e.g. for booking devices.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

That sounds like a neat idea – thanks for taking the time to post! I have passed your suggestion on to our engineers for possible future implementation. At present we are addressing high demand requests with first priority, but please be assured that your idea will be assessed by the development team.

colwiz Team

• Don't see your idea?

New Ideas and Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base