New Ideas and Suggestions

Want to shape colwiz with your ideas? Let us know your ideas and suggestions, and together, we will make colwiz even more awesome!

I think...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. lab notebook

Hello colwiz team,

I think that an electronic lab notebook where we could add for example information of some experiments and together add the output of the experiment as some pictures or charts in the same page would be very useful. In this way we could keep on track about all experiments and compare them... I know that in the description part of a task where we could describe it, but if we could insert all information in a specific label developed for it it would be much better...

Best Regards and congrats for you great job!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do have plans to revamp our Tasks management interface and introducing more sections for storing/displaying more information will be something we’ll work on.

You make a great suggestion about having an area for displaying results and outcomes. We’ll surely take this into consideration. Thanks for posting :)

2. Colwiz should allow bookmarking, highlighting and annotating on any website.

If Colwiz allowed bookmarking, highlighting and annotating on any website it would definitely surpass your competition such ad Diigo.com. It would also allow me to use it with each class I teach ever month.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Ideas and Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base