New Ideas and Suggestions

Want to shape colwiz with your ideas? Let us know your ideas and suggestions, and together, we will make colwiz even more awesome!

I think...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. it is better allow to organize articles into different folders

it is better allow to organize articles into different folders. at this moment one can not move articles into folder just copy ... which duplicate articles in library .

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import Profile info from LinkedIn upon linking accounts

When you link up your account to LinkedIn, it should suggest importing the data from the profile to populate the profile of new colwiz users.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nice linefeed and white spaces needed in the web

This is quite a small thing but can be very convenient.
    I think it would be much better if colwiz "share your thoughts" post boxes can use a proper linefeed and white spaces.

It is very useful as it helps posts to be a lot easier to read. It can also be used to 1. get ideas in a post organised, 2. separate each topics, 3. make lists of items, etc. Without a proper linefeed and white spaces, a post appears as a block of texts like this paragraph.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. move discussions from one project to another

There are the cases that I happened to start a topic/ share thoughts in a wrong project. I couldn't find any function to move this topic to the project I would like it to be. So I have to delete the original flow of discussion then type them letter by letter (or copy/paste) in the right place. It is troublesome. It couldn't be better to have an option of 'move to' than ' x (delete)' at the upper right corner or than 'like' and 'comment' at the bottom of each dialogue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. enable the tag function for the documented thoughts/discussions in projects

Hello.
    It couldn't be better to add a 'tag' function to the dialogues/discussions documented in the projects. Thus when the archives get more and more, classification of the thoughts/topics will be much easier and so does the search. Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. multiple attachments

Colwiz provides options for upload/display one attached link, one publication, one poll, one file or some equations(not sure if the number is one or not 'cause I didn't check this), which is very good. However, it is also a common case to share multiple files at one time when posting an idea or starting a discussion inside a project. Plus for the replies I didn't find any way to attach links/files/publictions/equations or anything else to respond. It could be better if these two functions are added to the next version of ColWiz. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Browser indicator

Browser extension that indicates if the article in the opened page was already imported into Colwiz.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calendar

I think you should use the calendar in a different way The calendar should allow to attach files to the day in the calendar, in the form of links that can be positioned inside the square that comprehends the day in the calendar. Results obtained in that day, pdf files, versions of papers during writing should be positioned with notes that describe the results obtained for instance using popup windows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

New Ideas and Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base